Behaviour and Attitude
Ysgol Maes Hyfryd has high expectations of all our pupils.
We will expect staff to:-
- Provide positive role models,
- Give frequent spoken and written praise
- Celebrate and recognise success and achievements on a personal level and a curriculum level
- Award merits and certificates
We will expect pupils to:-
- Be polite and responsible
- Listen to staff and others
- Take care of their personal belongings
- Be punctual
- Take pride in themselves
We will expect parents to:-
- Be supportive of the school's expectations
- Take an interest in their child's work and help with their homework
- Attend Parent's Evenings
- Make sure the school is informed of anything which may affect their son/ daughter's progress
The Home School Partnership Agreement outlines the responsibilities in more detail and the pupil, parent and school must sign up to the agreed expectations.
It is very important that home and school work together.