Sensory Dance Massage
What is a Dance Massage?
- Dance Massage combines the soothing, sensory experience of massage with the rhythm and energy of the music.
- Dance Massage is interactive. It is a form of non-verbal communication.
- It is especially helpful to people with sensory impairments and complex needs.
- It is very pleasurable to give and receive and it is easy to learn.
- No fancy equipment needed. Just a sound system, music, massage oil and you.
- Dance Massage allows people who would not normally be able to access dance, a unique, tactile dance experience.
- Dance Massage offers a wealth of opportunities to develop sensory integration.